Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Running Through the 5 With my Woes

10/13

        My squad and I are walking downtown. We hear this booming and look all around. The ground is thumping at our feet. We follow the sound of the boom and find a party pumped up with the hottest mix of 2015. Guess what happens? We are stunned by this insane party so we just go with it and eat all kinds of candy while dancing really crazily (picture included below). Soon enough we go swimming to chill out at Avila Hot Springs and they have the ultimate asset to life, water slides. That's right, WATER SLIDES, the most unpredictable and exciting things in the universe depending on the size, shape, and how many times you have ridden it. We slide down the slide at least 15 times while having the time of our lives and feel the water splashing at our sides. Exiting the slide, you cause a splash that will spread across the entire pool depending on the magnitude of your impact. Once we dry off and take showers, we ride our skateboards down the Avila Beach Boardwalk up a hill we like to call "El Diablo" because it is unconquerable on a skateboard unless you head down one of the cross streets about half way down. We strap on our helmets and with a click, we're off. Picking up speed, the entire board walk seems to fade as the wind floods our eyes and nearly pulls off our hair. I turn down one of the cross streets and slow down thanks to the uphill, uneven surface. After a long hard day of fun, I walk in to the house touching the hot door knob and walk all the way towards my room in the back of the house. With shaky legs, I lay down on my bed and switch on the T.V. and watch Netflix, with the exception of eating, until I pass out. Then I wake up from the exhilarating dream I just experienced and reminisce on all the good times I had like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment